venerdì 8 febbraio 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Deeper We Fall

Title: Deeper We Fall
Author: Chelsea M. Cameron
Series: Fall and Rise (Book One)




Description:

Two years after her best friend was involved in a car accident that caused a traumatic brain injury, Lottie Anders is ready to start her freshman year of college. Ready to move on. Ready to start forgetting the night that ripped her life apart.

Her plans come to a screeching halt when not one, but both brothers responsible for the accident end up back in her life again.

Zack is cruel, selfish and constantly rubbing what happened to her friend in Lottie's face.

Zan is different. He listens to her awkward ramblings. He loves "To Kill a Mockingbird" as much as she does, and his dark eyes are irresistible. His words are few and far between, but when he does speak, she can't help but listen.

The trouble is, Zan was the driver in the accident, and now Lottie's discovered he lied to her about what happened that night. Now she must decide if trusting him again will lead to real forgiveness, or deeper heartache.


Review:

Wow, I really loved this book! It was intense, sweet, touching, sexy, a little sad and also kind of fun.
Lottie and Zan were so cute together. I liked their relationship. Zan was amazing. So sweet and a very caring and attentive. I loved him. A lot.
I also liked Lottie, especially after she started to try and be friends with Zan and accepted that there was somthing very good about him and that she liked him. Anyway, a very good friend, sister and girlfirend.
I liked Simon and Will. Simon was so cute and funny a good friend. A good guy. Will was an awesome brother and I liked Lottie and Will's brotherly relationship. They really loved each other like crazy. And were so cute!
I also liked Stryker. He was an amazing friend and a really good guy. At least from what I've seen.
Kate... I didn't like her much most of the time. But I guess she was okay.
Trish and Audrey... they were okay. Didn't impress me much one way or the other.
Zack was seriously f*cked up. I really didn't like him. And yeah, as Lottie said, he gave me the creeps and chills.
All in all, the book was a very good read and I had a hard time putting it down.
A must read. Very recommended.


***4 stars***  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento