mercoledì 6 aprile 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Shadow Kiss

Title: Shadow Kiss
Author: Richelle Mead
Series: Vampire Academy (Book Three)





Description:

For Rose Hathaway, everything seems out of kilter. Ever since she made her first Strigoi kills, a dark shadow has been creeping over her. Looming in the background, too, is another realization: If she follows her forbidden love for guardian Dimitri Belikov, she might lose her best friend forever. And these sleep-shaking worries couldn't have come at a worse time. The immortal unloving are prowling everywhere, famished for vengeance against her. An adrenaline-laced episode of the teen pop favorite Vampire Academy.


Review:

I don't even know where to start commenting this book... It was beautiful! More beautiful than the the first two...
It was full of emotions, fights, love, sadness... A love so powerful that made my heart melt... and then a sadness so rich, it almost shattered my soul... Wow! I think, so far, this is my favorite book of the series!
To read this book is a MUST!

***5 stars***

2 commenti:

  1. I didn't really like the part about the vampires, but the rest was ok. I thought the part on the boat was really funny. When he poured that ice down her back and she jumped up without her top on, I nearly busted up! Funny as hell! Can't wait til July for the movie!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahahahaha! What part on the boat? lmao
    you're crazy!
    Be nice Dyl, or I would have to spank you! lol

    RispondiElimina