giovedì 19 maggio 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Date With Death

Title: Date With Death
Author: Eve Langlais





Description:

She never expected to fall in love with Death.

Marigold has a date with Death, but when she foils his plan to take her soul back to Hell, she invites him to dinner instead.

Mictain, an Aztec god who now collects the dead for Satan, is baffled at his interest in the plump human who can see him. Intrigued--and in lust--he can’t help pursuing her. But things are never simple when gods are involved.

Lucifer, Lord of Hell tries to warn him away and even Marigold’s long lost father decides to butt in. But, despite the opposition, things heat up between them, and Marigold learns, when Death comes calling, it’s best to get naked and invite him into bed—and her heart.


Review:

Wow! That was a helluva hot book! Steamy hot! Mmmhh!

The story is really good and I enjoyed it a lot! It was never boring and I couldn't stop reading!

And the sex scenes... God, they set me afire!

Marigold is a naughty minx! Very naughty! And I liked her! She is a strong woman, who knows what she wants and does whatever she can to take it, even though she needed some time to understand what she felt for Mick...

Mictain is a little pig and he turns me on like hell! God, but he's sexy! He makes me purr as a naughty kitty! Prrrr... I love him!!!

Lucifer made me laugh, he was very funny! Is he the same Lucifer as in the Princess of Hell series??? It seems so, but I wouldn't be so certain... Anyway, I loved him!

Zeus was very disappointing, instead... *puzzled face*

I would like very much a sequel of this book! I know it will hardly happen, but I wish anyway...

I recommend this book, because it's amazing!!!

Don't know now whether to give it 4 or 5 stars!

Make it 4.5 stars. I don't rate it 5 stars just because it was a short.

***4.5 stars***

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento