martedì 21 agosto 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Demon's Revenge

Title: Demon's Revenge
Author: Ashley McCook
Series: Emily (Book Two)



Description: 

 My name is Emily Carson.

Last year my twin brother, Seth, and I discovered that we have Demon DNA and things got a bit...messy. Surprisingly, Asmodeus (our Daddy Dearest) doesn't seem to have forgiven me for my actions the last time we met and the word is that he's out for revenge.

It's okay though 'cause there's a plan - escape to Italy with gorgeous Fallen Angel, Sariel; meet his buddies, catch a few rays, convince him to wear Speedos and maybe even engineer another excuse to lock lips with him (that's my plan, anyway). Sounds good, right?

What could possibly go wrong?


 Review:

 August 18
Starting this book now while traveling back home from the holidays. I want to thank the author - Thank you, Ashley! - for this free copy of this ebook. It's been a pleasure helping you :)


August 21
Time to review!
So... how to start?
Did I mention already that I should thank Ashley for this free ebook?

This is one of the greatest books ever read! I couldn't put it down!
I enjoyed every minute of my reading, loved every word, almost passed out a couple of times, chuckled many times too, been on the verge of strangling Emily more than a couple of times, been on the verge of jumping on Sariel almost all the time, on the verge of tears a few times... And I also have my two favorite chapters I can't stop thinking about! Chapters 45 and 46 are awesome! Read them a few times. Give me goosebumps. WOW!
The end, though, left me like, "WTF did just happen?!?!?!"
Jeez, how can I wait until 2013 to read the 3rd book??? I can't wait!!!
God, Ashley, you're killing me! I swear!
Anyways, this book is amazing,
awesome, wonderful, incredible, heart-melting, heart-breaking..! That's all you need to know to be sure that you MUST read it! 

***5 stars***

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento