lunedì 11 febbraio 2013

BOOK REVIEW: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Series: Mara Dyer (Book One)





Description:

Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.

She’s wrong.


Review:

I still have mixed feelings about this book. I liked it and yet I kind of didn't.
I liked Mara and yet I kind of didn't like her. I didn't like Noah but I kind of liked him on the last half of the book.
It was creepy and yet kind of sweet and even sad sometimes.
Claire and Jude just creeped me out. Especially Jude.
I liked Jamie most of the time, though not always.
I liked Daniel a lot, and Joseph was nice as a little brother.
I'm curious to read the second book but I admit, I thought I would like better this series. Instead I'm kind of confused and I have more questions than answers.


***3.5 stars***  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento