giovedì 31 gennaio 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Perfect For You

Title: Perfect For You
Author: Kate Perry
Series: Laurel Heights (Book One)




Description:

 Freya Godwin's muse has gone MIA.

With Freya just hired to redesign the top adult website company in the country, her muse couldn't have chosen a worse time to disappear. Determined to get her sexy back, Freya puts an ad online, hoping to find the right man to inspire her.

Unfortunately, all roads point back to her upstairs neighbor Greg Cavanaugh. He's everything she doesn't want: a playboy and scumbag lawyer. Except if he's so wrong for her, why does his touch feel like magic? And why does being with him make her believe anything is possible?


Review:

Oh my God! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! I adored it! It was fun and incredibly hot and kind of sweet! It made me smile and chuckle. It made me hot, my hormones crazy. And I loved all the characters. Freya was a good main character, though I didn't like much her stubborness on disliking lawyers and keeping on going out with Connor. Oh, right, that was one character I didn't like. He was so boring. And kinda stupid, if you ask me.
I liked Anna a lot, even though I didn't agree with her about some of her behaviours. She might have done it for her sister's good but she went a little too far. I liked that she was fierce, fun, sweet, caring and knew what she wanted and took it. Like with Max. I'd have liked to read more about them. Maybe in some other book? I hope so.
I also liked Eve, though we didn't see much of her, but she seemed a really good friend and kind of fun. Guess I'll know her better in her book.
And last, but not the least, Greg. My favorite. What an amazing man! A really good guy. And I loved him from the start. He was hot, sweet, sexy, caring, fun and attentive. Good enough to eat. And I bet he would melt in my mouth like delicious chocolate. Mmmmhh... don't let me think about that scene.......
Anyway, the story was good and fun. Really a great read. I enjoyed it!


***4 stars*** 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento