lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Married By Mistake

Title: Married By Mistake
Author: Abby Gaines




Description:

Do not adjust your set. That really was Casey Greene being jilted by her fiancé on live TV! And that really was Memphis's most eligible bachelor who stepped in to marry her instead.

Millionaire businessman Adam Carmichael wanted only to help Casey save face. He isn't prepared for the news that their "fake" wedding is legal and binding.

While they secretly wait for an annulment, media and family scrutiny forces them to put on their best loving-couple act. Except by now, neither one is quite sure who's acting...


Review:

It was a nice book. There even was very hot suff in it. But I can't say I actually liked the main two characters. Especially Adam. He was a misogynist, for most part of the book. The way he thought about women made me sick, especially for the first half of the book. It annoyed me. Casey was nice but I didn't like her at first but got to like her better after a while.
My favorite character was Eloise. My first impression of her wasn't good, but as I got to know her throughout the book I came to love her. Sam was nice, nothing special. My first impression of him wasn't nice either and thought he didn't have a good consideration of women, kind of like Adam. Though I admit he had backbone for pursuing on wooing Eloise even though she gave him the cold shoulder all the time.
All in all a nice read. Get ready to be tempted to punch the light out of Adam though.


***3 stars***  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento