domenica 23 dicembre 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Falling For The Ghost Of You

Title: Falling For The Ghost Of You
Author: Nicole Christie




Description:

Seventeen year old Violet Mercer returns home from her summer vacation in Hawaii to discover her boyfriend's cheating on her with a friend. As if that wasn't bad enough, her mother's marrying a man she just met.

Things take an awkward turn when Violet meets her rich new stepfather, and his gorgeous son--the hot guy whom she made a fool of herself in front of earlier that day! Zane O' Connor is sexy and charming, and way out of her league. He makes her forget her ex-boyfriend even existed. But there's no way she'd ever have a chance with him...right?

Through a strange turn of events, Violet finds herself living with Zane for a month. Somewhere between the fighting and flirting, they become friends. And it isn't long before that friendship blooms into something else...something more powerful than Violet anticipated.

But Zane is hiding something from her--something big enough to tear them apart if Violet ever discovered the truth about him. Her suspicions keep her from trusting him completely. She's been burned before--is she willing to take that risk again?

As she and Zane spend more time together, Violet realizes it's too late: she's fallen for the beautiful boy with the big secret. Will she get her heart broken twice in one year--or will her love survive the truth?

For readers seventeen and older due to sexual situations and language.


Review:

Oh My God! This book is so funny, sweet and hot! I laughed out loud so many times I thought my family was going to send me to a mental hospital for laughing alone. Violet and her mom were hilarious!
I loved all the characters - Violet, Zane, Violet's mom, Lauren, and even Jenna was very nice. Bill was nice too, even though nothing special. And, well, obviously I didn't like Matt.
Zane was so sweet and super hot! And there were some scenes with him and Violet where I felt like self-combusting! It was so WOW!!! Thery were amazing together.
And the secret he was keeping from her? Oh, I didn't see that coming! I guessed all kinds of things, but what it actually was didn't even cross my mind. Though there was no doubt I still thought he really loved her crazily.

Anyways, the story might seem like many others at first sight, but it was actually somewhat new too. And it was a very good story and a really entertaining book. You sure wouldn't get bored, I'm telling you! All sorts of things are going to happen and there are so many funny scenes, so many hot scenes that would keep you awake even though you were dying to get some sleep. I know that from experience. I couldn't put this book down!
Obviously recommended! And is especially suited for this time of year - Christmas.
 


***4..5 stars*** 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento