sabato 3 gennaio 2015

BOOK REVIEW: How To Hook A Bookworm

Title: How To Hook A Bookworm
Author: Cassie Mae
Series: How To (Book Three)





Description:

Getting kissed for a birthday present should not be a big deal. Especially for Brea Mason, who doesn’t think of her best friend, Adam Silver, in any way other than… well, a friend. But after the liplock she can’t seem to get him off her mind. And she has to, because Adam is a senior while she’s stuck in high school for another two years.

Then BAM, the perfect distraction comes along in the form of a new, hot sophomore who actually seems interested in Brea, despite her anti-social personality. And with the stress at home, stress at school, and ignoring the reality of all her friends leaving come June, Brea welcomes the distraction.

But when she sees four fat Fs on her report card, Brea needs a study buddy, and the best candidate is Adam, book nerd and math whiz. So she enlists his help, hoping the birthday kiss was just a fluke. After all, she has a boyfriend now. It should be easy to ignore the butterflies and fizzy feelings that arise with the bookworm… right?


Review:

 This book was soooo good!
I loved loved loved Adam! He was sooo cute and sweet and amazing. Well, there was a time when I wanted to punch his face or kick his butt really hard...you know, when they left the wedding party for a while and after that. Until the moment he realized he was wrong and Brea was right.
I liked Brea, though not all the time. There were times I was like, WTF girl?!?! But towards the end I really liked her determination.
I didn't like Jay at all. He was lame, boring, uninteresting and kind of stupid. I didn't like his "solution" for Brea's grades and it actually shocked me a little.
This book was hard to put down, in fact I kept reading til the end. It made me cry like a freak towards the end. I actually sobbed. Yeah, I was a real mess at the time. I felt connected to Brea and that made my emotional state even worse. But that means the author made a good job, so that's very positive.
I really appreciate the happy ending. I really do. But I want to see a happily ever after for Brea and Adam too. I'm hoping in an other book in this series and I'm dying to see (good)developments for Brea and Adam and maybe a wedding for Sierra and Levi?


***4 stars*** 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento